With its rich nature, the diversity of its culture but also its beaches, Sydney is an incredible city and it is absolutely to visit at least once. In a lifetime. Aware of the beauty of this city, Sydney is now full of tourists and each year, to meet this rise, the city organizes more and more attractions. In addition, even for just a weekend, it is possible to make the most of a visit to the region.
What to do on the first day?
As soon as you arrive in the city, the activities to do and the sites to visit are so many. For your first day, here is a list of the things to do.
- Visit the Central Business District: to discover the futuristic architectures of the city, this destination is a must. Buildings and skyscrapers will astound you, surprise is guaranteed.
- Manly Beach: accessible by a ferry trip, this beach is one of the most beautiful in the city. There are also a number of restaurants to enjoy the best of lunch with a unique view to the ocean.
- The Rocks: The oldest part of Sydney, a walk in this area is ideal for digesting after lunch at Manly Beach.
- Visit Taronga Zoo: What would be Australia without Tasmanian devils, platypus or wallabies? And to find all its endemic animals, more than 200 species, the Taronga Zoo is the best destination to discover those lovely creatures.
- The Sydney Opera House: mythical site of the city, it is impossible to visit Sydney without seeing the famous Opera. That should be the best thing to do after an early evening at the zoo.
- Sunset on the Opera and Harbor Bridge: To end this first day, nothing is worth a sunset at such a gorgeous spot.
A complete program for the second day
After the busy first day, the second day is full of relaxation and begins with a visit to Bondi Beach. Tranquility and surfing will be on the program. Then, if you are lucky enough to come on a Saturday, fireworks are shot over the water at Coogee Beach.
The tour will then continue with a walk-on Harbor Bridge, which is the best place to admire Sydney Bay. You can then choose to visit Town Hall Station. Between the buildings of this destination are restaurants that will make water the mouths of more than one. For a snack or a lunch, you will find your pleasure.
The Westfield Mall is also nearby. To buy souvenirs or gifts, this is the best place. In addition, to finish in a styled way, watch the sunset on the top of the Sky Tower. You could also have a drink in the bar while enjoying the view.
A wonderful weekend at the best price
To get rid of all the stress from work, a weekend is always beneficial. For you not to ruin yourself and spend all your savings in just two days, it is necessary to find affordable prices.
For flights, hotels but also activities, go to eDreams. This online travel agency will allow you to book at the best price with simple clicks. For Sydney, among their thousands of destinations, eDreams offers more than twenty hotels to suit your tastes.